Friday 9 March 2012

My Brain is A-Whirl

Well, March is nearly over!  Does that sound a bit dramatic considering that it's only March 9th today?  As far as workable days left for me, March is, actually, nearly over.

On Sunday (March 11th) my husband and I are taking our vacation and so two weeks will be subtracted from my March in the way of workshops and card parties.  Believe me, I wouldn't give up the two weeks of lounging on the white sand and soaking up the rays, but another part of my brain is going: "but Sale-a-bration is going to be over!"  I'll have one last card party during Sale-a-bration on March 31st since I have a Card Camp booked for that day and that's it for March.

Of course anyone wanting to take advantage of Sale-a-bration can still order directly from my Demonstrator's website by simply "clicking" on the shopping cart in the right column of this blog.  The same extras apply to online orders: buy $60 of supplies and you automatically qualify for a free gift of any one item from the Sale-a-bration booklet.  Actually you would get an additional free gift for each $60 you spend in your order PLUS, if your order adds up to $200 you get an additional $35 hostess bonus to spend.  Good stuff!  Free is always a terrific price, isn't it?

For those of you attending the March 31st Card Camp, I've already begun preparing the cards we'll make.  Maybe I'll even get some inspiration from those great beach colours, too.  Okay...maybe now I'm gloating. ;)

Keep busy during my absence.  Surprise me with your creations when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Just stopped over from Stampin' Connection to visit your blog which looks great! You have some beautiful cards and projects. I became a follower and hope you'll stop and visit me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogpost.com. Hope you had an awesome vacation!

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.