Wednesday 21 November 2012

Extraordinary---Extravaganza---Exciting Sale!

I love sales!  Who doesn't like to get what they want at a bargain price?

Sometimes I feel a "twang" when I see an item on sale that I purchased a little while back at full price.  But then I remind myself that I couldn't have done so many things if I had waited and that appeases the feeling somewhat.  But you don't have to miss out on the great savings.  The items are there, waiting to be snapped up at these wonderfully low prices.

Today I'm going to show off the Petal Cone Die.  This is such a versatile die and can be used year-round,  for all sorts of terrific occasions.  I've only touched the tip of the iceberg of possibilities with the samples I'm about to show you.

With Christmas coming, everyone is thinking of having special little treats, either to hang in the tree or to have as part of a wonderful table setting---or just for general decorative purposes.  The Petal Cone Die lends itself perfectly for this.

How about an adorable Santa Claus that can be filled up with candy or a small gift?  He can be hung from a branch of your tree, the banister of your stairs or he can stand on the table as part of the decor.



Or how about a nice Christmas Tree, again filled up and used as part of the Christmas decor?  And then there is a Christmas Angel or Elf---really, with this Die, your imagination is the only thing that limits what could be done.




Why stop at Christmas?  The Petal Cone Die can be used to make a piece of birthday cake or the full birthday cake and each piece can be filled with party favours and given out to the guests.



Wedding favours, Easter, etc.  The list is endless.




And this week only, this wonderfully versatile Petal Cone Die is on sale at 30% off.  In other words, the catalogue price of $40.95 drops to an amazing $28.67!

Considering everything that you could make using this Die, can you afford to miss this sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.