Saturday 17 November 2012

When will the madness end??? Another SALE?

Of course here, in Canada, Thanksgiving has come and gone.  In the United States, however, it is coming up shortly.  And with Thanksgiving in the United States comes Black Friday.  The two are linked in people's minds.  No, Stampin' Up! is not offering a Black Friday sale.  They're offering something even better.  After all, why stop with a one-day sale?

For the entire period of November 19th to the 28th Stampin' Up! is holding its annual Extravaganza Sale.  I experienced my first one last year and thought the prices were excellent...especially for someone starting out who had to stock more supplies as soon as possible.  But this sale isn't just great for Demonstrators.  It's geared to appeal to everyone.  And it's bigger than ever, as a warm-up for Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary next year.

There are two special days to keep in mind:  November 19th and November 28th.  Those two day will have all the sales listed online for the whole Extravaganza Sale PLUS they will offer several extras that will only be on sale for that one single day.  If you see something listed for either of those days and want it...get it on that one day or...well, you know what they say: you snooze, you lose.


You can order everything in the Extravaganza through my online store OR you can contact me and I will add them to the current order for you.  Let me know what you want to do.  Just have a look because once the sale is over, it's done and all those wonderful items are right back to full price.  Wouldn't you rather get them at 20% to 50% less? I know I would!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.