Monday 31 December 2012

Wishing New Year's Blessings to All!

2013 is almost gone!  What an eventful year!  It feels as if "whoosh" it came and went before it registered.  Sometimes having too much on one's plate makes a year go faster than normal--at least that's what I keep telling myself.

And so, Happy New Year!  Hurrah for 2013---a wonderful year since it almost seemed as if the world would end before it arrived.  So much for rumours!  The earth is safe for another while and we are free to enjoy the coming year.  Let's not make impossible (or improbable) resolutions.  Let's just make sure we try--try to be the best we can be--try to follow the Golden Rule--try to make a difference with our lives.  Let's make 2013 the first year of many that we actually work together to change this world and recoup from some of the damage done to it.

I love the cartoon Peanuts.  The characters are so real.  I am leaving 2012 and entering 2013 by posting two of my favourties, celebrating the New Year.


Thanks for the send-off, Snoopy and Woodstock.  Let's hear it for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.