Tuesday 8 January 2013

Creative Pay-It-Forward 2013

On January 5th I began a Creative-Pay-It-Forward on my Stampin' Up! Facebook page.  Yes, I have a Facebook page, too, and if you want to know if something is coming up that hasn't made it to my blog, that's where you'll find it.

This is what I posted on my Facebook page:

2013 Creative Pay-It-Forward: The first five people to comment on this status will receive from me, sometime in the next calendar year, a gift - perhaps a card, or tutorial, a fun trinket, or some kind of intangible favor-- a surprise! There will likely be no warning and it will happen whenever the mood strikes me. Please inbox your mailing address to me. This should be fun!

I have five people through my Facebook page that will be receiving something suddenly during this year.  They won't know what or when they'll receive their surprise, but that's the fun.  It's called a Pay-It-Forward because that's what I'm hoping the participants will also do: pay it forward.

If you want to participate here on my blog, then let me have your name and address.  The first five are the "winners".  Winning comes with a price, however.  You, my winners, will also be paying it forward.  Just imagine how many people we might reach creatively this way...




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea Heidi. I'm so glad you brought the idea to your blog. I'm not on FaceBook so couldn't participate. If you don't mind I'll email you my address to keep it a bit more private. Hugs my friend - Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs right back to you, Jean. I'm getting the addresses on Facebook by private messages as well. You never know who might read these blogs or FB pages, after all. :)

      Hope you had a wonderful New Year.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.