Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sale-a-bration 2013 kicks off today!

Yes, it's Sale-a-bration time.  It's that time of the year when buying what you planned to buy anyway earns you something extra free.  For every $60 that you spend (before shipping and tax), you can choose one free item from about 20 different and wonderful items.  These are all listed in the new Sale-a-bration brochure which I will be happy to give you OR you can check it out online.

There are some awesome stamp sets.  I used one last night and am enjoying the vintage look of the stamps in  the Feeling Sentimental set.  I used Early Espresso and Sahara Sand for the cardstock, Designer paper and ink.

I'll be using the Ferris Wheel and Bicycle on more cards, but last night this one "spoke" to me.

Some of the terrific free items available during Sale-a-bration are special Designer Paper, a packet of Designer buttons and 3 spools of ribbon, several stamp sets, a brand-new bitty labels punch that will be available in the catalogue after Sale-a-bration is over, the Essentials paper-piercing package that is shown on page 181 of the Annual catalogue, the Simply Scored diagonal plate also shown on page 181...and so much more.  

You won't be disappointed!

Check out the brochure by going to my online store.  Just click the huge FREE PRODUCTS icon there and see what appeals to you.

Sale-a-bration only last until March 22nd this year so plan out your spending to get the most out of it that you can.

10 comments:

  1. That is so cool Hiedi love it.
    hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carolyn. This set is awesome. I wish it was in the Annual catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heidi, this one "spoke" to me too! This is gorgeous :) I love love love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tricia. It's the first time I've used those little safety pins with their accompanying brads and now I'm wondering why I left them alone for so long.

      Delete
  4. Heidi
    I love the torn edges and color on this card! So cool.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Megin. The torn edges were an afterthought. I was ready to assemble, had everything in its place to see how it looked together, and knew it needed something extra. The torn edges finished it off.

      Delete
  5. What a great card Heidi. I love the little heart cluster and the way the "Oh Hello" stamp just jumps out at you. I am really following in love with this stamp set and hope that SU carries it over............so cool! I can see why it spoke to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Penny. This is just my second Sale-a-bration so I don't know if anything ever carries over. Wait...that little punch for Sale-a-bration is definitely going into the catalogue. Well, then, fingers crossed that this stamp set makes it, too. Love the design!

      Delete
  6. I like this card! I saw it floating around Pinterest. :) Pretty sure I pinned it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on Pinterest? I haven't pinned anything to Pinterest. I think I'm going to have to watermark my cards.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.