Thursday 3 January 2013

The Spring Catalogue is Active!

Finally!  The Spring Catalogue is active.  There are so many great new products in this catalogue.  You know how I like to cut out some of my stamped flowers, right?  Well, after a while that gets extremely tiresome.  Especially when I go overboard and use six cut out flowers on one card.  Well, when I saw the Secret Garden bundle, a stamp set with assorted flowers and leaves with---are you ready for this---matching framelits, I almost fell over.  That was the first item that made it to my Wish List.

I don't know about you, but I work my way through a new catalogue by jotting down my immediate favourites on a Wish List form.  It's great, because then I can refer to the list and decide what I might order first and then what I will put on subsequent orders.  I was definitely excited when I put the Secret Garden bundle on my list.

This is how well the flowers were cut out with the framelits.

There are a lot of other really different items, too.  One really cute little Sizzlits Die is going to be very popular, I'm sure!  It's the Pinwheel Die, which, with its small size and perfectly placed holes, will make pinwheels a breeze.  I've already got a card in mind!

But why am I telling you about the Spring Catalogue when you can have a look at it yourself?  Just "click" on the Shopping Cart in the right-hand column and you will get to my Stampin' Up! page.  At the top of the left-hand column you will see "Spring Catalogue" and once you "click" on that, you can browse through the catalogue to your heart's content.

Of course if you would rather enjoy working your way through a real catalogue, just call me or come on by this Saturday for my Open House.  I'll be welcoming people from 12:30 p.m. till 6:00 p.m. and offering snacks, fun company, some prizes and, of course, a couple of great make-n-takes.  And you will get your very own Spring Catalogue as well.

10 comments:

  1. Hi there Heidi love your blog and I love the flowers and the cut out dies, these are a definitely must for me. Love you to pop on over to have a little look and join my blog too! Hugs Carolyn www.paperlacencardnook.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, very nice. Love the colors. Thanks for reminding me about all the uses with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great intro to the spring cattie Heidi. Your card is gorgeous. Love the blues. TFS and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi,

    I just LOVE how you've used the honeycomb embossing folder with the jar & the flowers. I haven't wanted the stamp set with the jar until I saw this card!!! I really can't afford to get it right now...BUT...ooooh....I just might have to anyway!!!

    Peace, Love & Joy,
    Joyce
    peaceloveandjoyce.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! I got the honeycomb folder but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the lovely comments, everyone. I was trying to come up with a card for everyone to make at my Open House this weekend but then I thought it was, perhaps, a bit too involved. I made a second one, toned down a bit, which I'll post after the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I LOVE the flowers. The coloring on them is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa, the colouring on the flowers is easy to copy. I first stamped the flowers in Versamark and heat embossed them in clear embossing powder. Then I used a Summer Starfruit marker to colour the centre and used Crystal Effects over that. Once the Crystal Effects had dried, I used daubers to first colour the whole petal with Pool Party and then accent the areas near the centre with Tempting Turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card Heidi !! its so so stunning. Can't wait to case it !! LOL I am your newest follower !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine. Imitation is the truest form of flattery. :) I'm posting another one with a Secret Garden flower and the Pinwheel, to show the other project at my Open House. People don't just come for a catalogue and snacks---they come to work.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.