Sunday 19 May 2013

Introduced by "Madison Avenue"

Remember the Madison Avenue stamp set which you could get free with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-bration this year?  Didn't you just love those tile-like influences in the design?  Well, Sale-a-bration may be over for the year but just wait a few days for the unveiling of the new catalogue and you may just be as delighted as I was to see the continuation of this design.  Of course with the brand new stamp sets (you'll have to wait for the new catalogue to discover the name) there is a wider range of stamps and designs to combine.  Intrigued?

For this particular card, I've used two of the new colours that have been added to the colour collections.  I love the richness of the colours, don't you?  I stamped right in the centre of the designs made by the brand new embossing folder and the stamped images just "pop" against the Whisper White.



For the sentiment I used one of those cute Round Array stamps that is available in a bundle at 15% off with the matching 7/8" round scallop punch.  If you want that bundle, be sure to order it before May 30th to get that 15% savings.


And this card uses some more new colours as well as the same new stamp set and embossing folder.  Like the sentiment?  It can be yours if you hold a workshop and choose it as one of your hostess gifts.  This sentiment along with five others make up a really versatile stamp set.

Remember, you'll be able to order from the new catalogue starting May 31st.  I'll be posting more of the tempting new products over the next week or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.