Tuesday 10 December 2013

Clearance Blitz! Here today...gone tomorrow!

Once again Stampin' Up! is clearing off its shelves, getting ready for the end of the Holiday Catalogue and the beginning of the Spring Occasions Catalogue.  You already know what that means...a fantastic Clearance Rack Blitz.  Some of our old favourites (and not-so-old favourites) are being offered at a discount of up to 80%.  At this time of the year who doesn't want to save some money?  If you have a friend or relative who likes crafting almost as much as you do, this is the time to get them great quality gifts without breaking the bank.

This link will take you directly to my store and the Clearance Rack Blitz.  If you don't want to view the items page by page, just change it to "view all" and that problem is solved.

Some of the terrific items on sale will be familiar to you since I've enjoyed using them and showing off my projects.  That wonderful Spider Web Embossing Folder, for example, is there and at a great discount.  Remember when I used it on this card?


Another product in the Clearance Blitz is the Scalloped Square Punch which I featured in this card.


The Silver Flourishes which are featured in this card are also being cleared out.  They look so elegant on cards, don't they?


There are also stamp sets,  buttons, brads, some of that wonderful white-core Core'dinations paper, beautiful Designer Papers, fabrics, more punches and dies.  And the savings are terrific.

Remember, these products are on sale only until they run out.  There will be no second chances or backorder lists.  When they're gone...well, they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.