Wednesday 15 January 2014

Some wonderful news!

The year is starting off well.  Stampin' Up! just announced that they are introducing a brand new product called Blendabilities.  These are markers with a brush on one end and a nib on the other, alcohol-based, which will be available in addition to our current Stampin' Write Markers.  Isn't that terrific news?  Look out, Copics---we're bringing some competition!  Here is a chart of some of the initial introductory colours.


Another new item which you'll be seeing in the brand new Occasions Catalogue is the Spiral Flower Originals Die.  This die makes 3-D flowers an easy chore.  Just think, you can impress people with gorgeous paper flowers on a gift box, in a bouquet, or on a special card.  There is a great video showing the flower being made right here: the possibilities are endless.


If you enjoyed the video, you'll love making one of these lovely flowers at my upcoming Open House.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the announcement about the markers. Interesting. and I'm happy to hear that spiral flower die is going to continue. I didn't get it and now I'm seeing so many wonderful things created with it, so it has been added to my wish list. But seeing now that it will continue means I am more likely to order it.

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.