Tuesday 1 September 2015

PCCCS160 -- Made With Love

Our weekly Paper Craft Crew Challenge is about to undergo a few changes.  It won't be purely a sketch challenge any longer.  This one is the final one in the series before our change.

PCCCS106-160-019

I love this sketch!  It's got lots of detail which makes for a fun challenge.  I chose to feature the Made With Love stamp set and had lots of fun, especially fitting some of the images into the Hexagon shapes.


I also cut down some of the beautiful Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim ribbon as an embellishment and love the way it carries on the colour in my ink and cardstock.  This would be a perfect card to give with a handmade baby gift, wouldn't it?

For more cards made by the Design Team, check out the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.