Tuesday 15 December 2015

PCCCS174 - Merry Christmas (through the window)

Time for another Paper Craft Crew Challenge and this one is is a fun sketch.  I wanted to have a Christmas scene through a window but decided not to use the window framelit for this card.  Instead I cut a rectangle into four smaller rectangles and stamped the scene on those, mounting them onto a larger piece of Real Red cardstock to make them appear like window panes.


The diagonal striped piece is from the Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.  The little Christmas tree is fussy cut from the Home for Christmas Designer Series paper and that cute little gift is simply Red Foil tied up with a piece of the Garden Green 1/8" Striped ribbon.  I've used the tree scene from the Happy Scenes set as well as the Santa from the Holiday Homes set (retired).  Finally, the cute Siamese cat is from the Festive Fireplace set.

I invite you to come over to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge and see what you can do with our sketch.

Paper Craft Crew Challenge 173. #papercraftcrew #cardsketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.