Tuesday 2 February 2016

PCCCS180 - What Love is...

We have a terrific sketch this week at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.  I had fun with it and indulged myself by using a few things from my stash.  Sometimes when one has been using a lot of brand new products, it feels good to pull out "old friends" and have some fun with them.  Or so I find.

Sketch Challenge 180 for the Paper Craft Crew.

You'll recognize the Designer Series Paper as last year's beautiful Park Lane series.  I love that piece of Blackberry Bliss with the outlined flowers.  In fact I love the effect so much that I copied it by taking a piece of Whisper White and stamping it all over in the same manner with some Mint Macaron ink.  The stamp set I used is several years old but still a favourite.  Our new Rose Wonder bundle made me think of it.  The colours I've used for my card are Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Rose Red, and, finally, Tangelo Twist.  Yes, that's a lot of vivid colours, isn't it?  But I think they work marvellously together.


I hope you'll join us at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week to check out everyone's designs.  Better still, link up your own version of our sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.