Tuesday 23 August 2016

PCCCS208 - Heartfelt Greetings, Merry Christmas

The new sketch at the Paper Craft Crew Challenges immediately made me want to play with some of my new goodies from the Holiday Catalogue.


When I looked through the new Holiday Catalogue, I fell in love with the Presents & Pinecones Suite.  What fun to use an embossing folder that matches a stamp set AND also matches a thinlits set!  And, of course there are all the little additional add-ons that are hard to resist like the gorgeous Designer Series paper and the stunning embellishments.  But more on that when you have your own Holiday Catalogue in your hands.  For now, let's just play with the stamp set and the thinlits.  


Stamp Sets:  Christmas Pines, Cookie Cutter Christmas, Snow Place, You've Got This
Paper:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Red Glimmer
Inks:  Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Real Red, Versamark
Tools:  Pretty Pines Thinlits, Snow Friends Framelits, White Embossing Powder
Embellishments:  Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details

I hope you'll check out the other cards created by the Design Team at the Paper Craft Crew Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.