Wednesday 18 January 2017

WWC102 - Love You


This week's Watercooler Wednesday Challenge is hosted by Libby Fens and is all about Red on White.  Such a fun Valentine type of challenge, but this one is Clean & Simple.


Of course there are quite a number of heart shapes available in our current Stampin' Up! products.  The problem is deciding which one to use.  I decided that the scribbly heart in the Sunshine Wishes Thinlets would be fun to use, especially along with one of those cute jars from the Jar of Love stamp set.  I cut the heart from a piece of Red Glimmer paper and stamped the jar using Black Memento ink.  I also cut the "love" from another piece of Red Glimmer paper as well as a number of tiny hearts.  (I may have overdone the die-cuts, but I was on a roll.)


I hope you'll check out the wonderful creations by the other Watercooler Artists at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  And I hope you'll welcome our new Watercooler Artist, Heather Hopson, as well.  You'll have seen some of her work in our many challenges since Heather has been a very constant participant.

2 comments:

  1. What a great combination of stamps and dies on this Valentine card Heidi. The jar of love just sets off that Swirly heart shape from the Sunshine Wishes dies. Like you said, Stampin' Up! has a lot of heart images this season but the ones you put together here look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Penny. I had fun with Libby's challenge.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.