Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #109 - Brighter Days

This week I am hosting the colour challenge and I have to share how I discovered my colours.  I have a scarf which I particularly enjoy wearing and, when I took it out of the wash I thought to myself "these colours are amazing together".  And so I took a picture of a section of the scarf.  Wouldn't you know it!  The colours corresponded perfectly to our Stampin' Up! colours.  And so my challenge was born.


Aren't the colours gorgeous?  I had such fun using them for this week's card.  Of course I'm feeling unwell at the moment, but hopefully I will be able to get into more detail regarding the products I've used at another time.


I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards created by the other Watercooler Artists at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and then link up your own creation for us to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Your scarf must be gorgeous! These colors work so well together and you have created a beautiful seascape with them. Beautiful card! Hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.