Tuesday 8 May 2018

Delightfully Detailed and Overall Fun

There are some fun products coming up in the new Stampin' Up!  Annual Catalogue.  I'm playing with a few now and they're all available to us beginning June 1st.

I was lucky enough to be able to attend our OnStage in Red Deer this year.  OnStage is like a mini convention linked all over the world, in the many countries which have Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  One of the perks of going to OnStage is getting to see all the new products early.  Another perk is getting a few of those products as gifts or as an early pre-order.  Some of the products which I used for this awesome little card were gifts and I can hardly wait to get more.

The little notecard base which I've used is a new product, the same size as our current notecards, but in Very Vanilla with a gorgeous water-colour wash over them.  The one I've used here has a Mint Macaroon wash and is so pretty even without anything added.  But of course I've had to add things.  One of those things is a stunning laser-cut floral design which has a Very Vanilla side and a Whisper White side.  I've, of course, used the Very Vanilla.

Another new product I've used is the fun and versatile Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon which is being introduced.  It's easy to colour using our inks, but in this case I've simply attached it over a piece of the new Grapefruit Grove cardstock.  Doesn't that show off the Polka Dots beautifully?


And as a last goodbye, I've added a butterfly cut from the new Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series paper.  I'll miss the Bold Butterfly framelits and the Butterflies thinlits.  If you don't already have them, remember, they won't be in the new Annual Catalogue.

I'm entering my card in the Let's Craft and Create Challenge #137 - Anything Goes

And in the Dream Valley Challenge #178 - Add Ribbon or Lace

6 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card. TFS Where did you get the laser cut floral-cut floral design used on your card? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Virginia those laser cuts are all featured in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue which goes live June 1st.

      Delete
    2. Beautiful card The ribbon band is perfect TFS Let's Craft and Create .........Lis

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning card. I love the laser-cut floral design you have used. Well done. Thanks so much for sharing your creation and joining us at Lets craft and create. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gorgeous floral design is beautiful over the watercolor wash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design showing off the ribbon perfectly

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.