Sunday 12 February 2012

Sharing Ideas...Creating Inspiration

I've visited countless Blogsites and Websites and have marvelled at some of the great cards or projects others have created.  Normally I don't copy from these samples I've seen, but sometimes I do get inspired and do it "my way".  I'm sure there are people who have looked at the few samples I've managed to post so far and have either copied or become inspired by them to do them "their way".  It's humbling to realize that if even ONE person uses a small part of an idea or design that I made and then that person has sent that card to another person, and that person has smiled.....I had a tiny part in that, and isn't that wonderful!  It's a way of reaching out and touching others that just wasn't possible once upon a time.

I believe that we as "creative people" are given a gift, that, when shared, can have an impact on another person in a way we may never know.  Let's not hide our bushels...but share them and watch them grow and "nurture" others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.