Wednesday 20 May 2015

PCCCS145 --- I'm There For You!

I love silhouettes!  There are a number of really great silhouette stamps available in the catalogue.  For this card, I decided to use a combination.  The birds with the nest are from the World of Dreams stamp set while the leaves all over the small background piece are from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set.  Together, they really compliment each other.

I began with the sketch from the Paper Craft Crew Challenge:


And, for my colour palette, I turned to another challenge, the Sunday Stamps Challenge:


Together, they let me use some wonderful retiring products (Four Feathers stamp set, Feathers framelits, Starburst framelits, Naturals White cardstock and All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack).  I also used some of my favourite continuing favourites (World of Dreams stamp set, Thoughts & Prayers stamp set, Lovely Amazing You stamp set, Neutrals Candy Dots, Antique Brads, Vellum Specialty paper, and Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Pool Party and Lost Lagoon cardstocks).


I hope you'll join us at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.

I've also entered this card in the Sunday Stamps Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi, Love your card, great idea to stamp the greeting on the feather, why didn't I think of that!! Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Anna. I'll miss those feathers. They've been such fun and are so versatile.

      Delete
  2. woow stunning card
    love alll the element on your card and so adorable Main Image you have choosen
    I love how you combine our color challenge
    great card dear Heidi
    Hugs, Monika DT Member at Sunday Stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Monika. I really enjoyed the subtle colours in your challenge.

      Delete
  3. This is just beautiful! I love the way that you've used the feathers and your colors are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amy. I'll miss that Four Feathers stamp set and framelits. I really think they retired them too early.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.