Monday 23 November 2015

It's the Black Friday of Stampin' Up!

Every year Stampin' Up! puts on their own version of Black Friday and holds it for a week.  Instead of Black Friday, they call it their "Online Extravaganza".  And the prices definitely prove it's an extravaganza.  With shipping in lots of time for Christmas, this is a great way to get some gifts for the crafter in your life or some stocking stuffers for people you know.  And if you happen to sneak in one or two (or three) little extras for yourself, well, you deserve something for all your work, right?


Beginning today, you can save from 20% to 50% on a whole list of wonderful items.  There is a bonus, too.  On the first day (today, November 23rd) and on the last day (November 30th) there is a special list of "door-crashers" available for only 24 hours on those dates.  The rest of the items stay on sale for the entire time.

Just go to the right side of my page and click on my shopping cart.  That will take you directly to the Stampin' Up! store and there you can check out the lists.  Excited?  I sure was when I got up this morning.  Who doesn't love a sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.