Wednesday 11 November 2015

WWC42 - Celebration!

There is something about photo inspiration challenges.  You can take so many things from the photo, such as the colours, shapes, theme.  Really, it's a wide open smorgasbord of possibilities.  Bev's photo inspiration challenge definitely offers a lot of possibilities.  For me the problem was to focus on just one and  use it for my card.


I finally decided to use a combination of shapes and colours.  Even then it was difficult for me since there are so many ways to use those shapes and colours.  

My colour palette is Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.  To that I added touches of Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate and a touch of Silver Foil.  I kept primarily to using squares and then added some swirls of colour using the Everything Eleanor flourish image.  I wanted a bit of texture as well and therefore using the Decorative Dots embossing folder on the Rich Razzleberry squares and punched my black squares out of the Black Glimmer paper.  

I invite you to join our Watercooler Artists in creating something special from Bev's photo inspiration at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.