Wednesday 24 February 2016

PCCC183 - Feeling Special

You know that you're feeling lousy when you totally forget to post your weekly challenge.  That hasn't happened before but then I haven't been downright pushed to the ropes fighting bronchitis for such a long time, either.  Anyway, you know what they say:  better late than never.

This week Paper Craft Crew Challenge is a colour challenge for a change.  It's nice to have a little break from sketches, isn't it?

Paper Craft Crew Color Challenge 183.  www.papercraftcrew.com #papercraftcrew

I love those colours and have used all four in my creation.  But if you're more comfortable, like the instructions say, you can just pick your three favourites and have a go.  

My card is light and bright with my colour base and most of the layers having Whisper White in them.  Using Smoky Slate in the layers as well adds to the lighter, daintier look, too, I believe.  My little fern fronds, thanks to using the Botanical Builder framelits, are cut from Old Olive cardstock.  The butterflies, stamped using the Watercolour Wings stamp set with Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss inks, were cut with the Bold Butterfly framelits and the Butterfly thinlits.  My sentiment is stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink and is from the Garden in Bloom set.


I hope you'll join us at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.