Tuesday 5 April 2016

PCCCS189 - Thanks!

Sometimes when I'm creating for a sketch challenge such as the Paper Craft Crew Challenge, I decide on a set of colours with which I will create my card.  It's like adding a challenge to a challenge---only I'm picking the colours rather than going off to another challenge for their colour inspiration.

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 189 #papercraftcrew #sketch #challengeblog

For this card I've used the heavy Whisper White as my base and then added a layer of Soft Suede for a narrow border before adding the Soft Suede print from the Neutrals Designer Stack.  I love the script on that Designer paper.  For the image on the pennant, I've used the Rose Garden thinlits to cut out the rose outline in Silver Foil.  Before attaching it to the pennant, I used my aquapainter and Blackberry Bliss ink to add colour where I plan to have the rose outline.

For my sentiment, I used the "thanks" from the Greetings thinlits and used it to cut out the word from Blackberry Bliss cardstock and also from Silver Foil.  I mounted the Blackberry Bliss slightly offset to the Silver Foil and it really helps it to pop.

For my butterfly I used the beautiful Bold Butterfly framelits and sponged the die-cut using Blackberry Bliss ink.  A bit of Blackberry Bliss twine finishes it off before it's attached using Dimensionals.


I hope you'll check out the other Design Team cards at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.