Tuesday 26 April 2016

PCCCS192 - Thank You

I love knowing that some of my favourite stamp sets managed to escape the retirement cut!  I'm so happy about it that I decided to use some of them for my card today.  They worked out perfectly for the great sketch from which we're working this week at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.


I decided to use a couple of my favourite retiring 2014-16 In-Colors for this card.  I will miss the Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow most.  They were such beautifully rich and saturated colours.  


Stamps:  Awesomely Artistic, Birthday Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Blackberry Bliss, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron
Paper:  Whisper White (heavy), Shimmery White, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow
Other:  Gently Falling EF, Tags & Labels Framelits, Banners Framelits, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Details, Sponges


I hope you'll check out the cards created for this sketch by the other members of the Design Team and try your own version at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Heidi! Love that dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marsha. I had thought of making the dragonfly from vellum but used the Shimmery White instead and then added details with my marker. It seems I'm using the Shimmery White an awful lot lately.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.