Tuesday 31 May 2016

PCCCS197 - Thank you!


It's time for another Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.  This week's sketch features layering.


I decided to feature the Pop of Paradise set again along with the lovely Pop of Pink Designer Washi tape.  The colours I chose to use for my card were Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Gold.  When you're dealing with a lot of layering, it's important to decide how each layer will affect the others.  I changed my mind several times, not only with the layered rectangles but also with my background colour.  


Stamp sets:  Pop of Paradise, Thoughtful Banners, You've Got This
Papers:  Heavy Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Gold Glimmer Paper
Inks and embossing powders:  Melon Mambo, Versamark, Melon Mambo EP, Black EP, Gold EP
Tools:  Duet Banner Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge
Additional:  Pop of Pink Designer Washi tape

I hope you'll check out the other cards created by the Design Team this week for the Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.