Wednesday 27 July 2016

WWC78 - The "B"s Have It


I absolutely love today's challenge!  Do you know how many words begin with the letter "B"?  Our Watercooler Artists certainly found out when we set out to create some samples for the challenge.  Jean Fitch decided it would be all about "B"s.

And the list doesn't end there.  I thought of a few additional "B" words and took those as the theme for my card.  So which words did I use?  Barnwood, boards, boots, blue, brown.  That's five "B"s in one card!  And I got to use one of my favourite stamp sets from the Annual Catalogue, Country Livin'.

Stamp Sets:  Country Livin', Guy Greetings
Paper:  Tip Top Taupe, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Dapper Denim
Inks:  Tip Top Taupe, Dapper Denim, Whisper White Craft 
Tools:  Paper Snips, Aqua Painter, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sponges

I hope you'll come on over to the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the cards created by the other Watercooler Artists.  Have you decided which "B" is going to star on your creation?

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, once again you've made me fall in love with this Country Living stamp set. Those boots are just fabulous. I love how you used the barnwood and the blues, too. Simply great card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comments, Penny. I really am in love with this stamp set. It evokes a simpler time and values that don't seem to matter much any longer. My father-in-law was the compleat cowboy and these cards are, for the most part, in his memory.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.