Sunday 17 December 2017

Less is More Challenge #359 - You Are Amazing

I've been looking at the Hostess stamp set, Feathery Friends, for quite a while now.  I liked it enough to add it to an order some months back but until now inspiration escaped me.  With this challenge, however, I got the glimmer of an idea and decided to run with it.  Keeping it clean and simple opened the door for me.  Funny how that works.


The main reason I bought this set is because I thought it would be fun to play with my Stampin' Blends colouring all the little bits and pieces of the images.  I decided to make a 4" x 4" card with a Whisper White base and added a die-cut cross-stitched circle in Whisper White for the stamped and coloured images.  Fitting it all into the circle worked out perfectly.  Using the Stampin' Blends was a pleasure.  I'm happy with the results.


I'm playing along with the Less is More challenge for this card.

4 comments:

  1. Super stylish birdie card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Lovely colouring and great idea to give it some interests with the cross-stitched circle. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! It has a look of folk art but you've given it a modern twist with the colours you've used. Love that sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cut circle, and those colours are so pretty all together.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.