Friday 19 September 2014

White Christmas

*So thrilled to be a Top Pick for the Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge!*

I love the new White Christmas Photopolymer stamp set.  There are so many things you can do with it.  When I saw the challenge on the Sunday Stamps challenge, I knew that I'd be using that stamp set.

My base is Soft Sky, then a layer of Naturals White and another layer of Soft Sky onto which I've done my stamping and subtle colouring.  I didn't want anything to take over the card so all my images and the sentiment are stamped using Island Indigo ink.  I used my Stampin' Chalk Marker as well as my Signo White Pen to do all the white colouring.  The stars are punched out of Silver Foil and the ribbon is 1/8" Silver Ribbon.  I used a small piece of White Baker's Twine as well.


For more cards using this design, check out Sunday Stamps.

14 comments:

  1. Heidi- Your card is a winter wonderland! I absolutely love it!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Angel. I really had fun figuring out how to use that sketch.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful holiday card! Like how you used the stars as tags. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathya. I wanted to keep it open so adding the stars as tags helped me to do it.

      Delete
  3. You've created a lovely winter scene! Love the soft colours and those silver stars. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brenda. I enjoy your challenges.

      Delete
    2. I love your little tag with the stars and the embossing and layout! Thank you for joining us at ATSM and we hope to see you again soon :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much, Sue. I've been enjoying the variety of your challenges.

      Delete
  4. This is soooo very pretty and so soothing in colors. Thank you for sharing with ATSM !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Deepti. I appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  5. Oh my, what an amazing festive scene you've created...a combination of elegant and fun, with the wee snowman nestled amongst the trees. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carol. What wonderful comments. I really appreciate them.

      Delete

GDPR (for my EU visitors)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.